For the past 25 years, TGT (The Genesis Team) has worked to create an industry-leading team of professionals who develop new products and deliver world-class services internally and externally. We are visionary in our leadership and work very closely with our clients to help them to Profit Through Technology®.
To facilitate our client’s success, TGT is looking for a self-motivated, business-minded, growth-oriented professional to join our team as a Team Lead/Senior .NET Developer.
As a Team Lead/Senior .NET Developer, you will be in charge of managing a team (up to 3 developers), architecting software, and developing applications to meet our clients’ needs. Your ultimate goal is to design and deliver innovative, high-value business solutions to organizations.
- Manage and lead a team of developers to deliver projects efficiently and effectively
- Understand and leverage appropriate software architecture patterns
- Build cross-browser compatible and highly scalable web applications
- Test web services, web applications, and ETL processes
- Facilitate code reviews to promote high-quality work
- Proficient in ASP .NET using MVC, SPA, and Entity Framework
- Knowledgeable in T-SQL, schema design and store procedures, views, and query optimization
- Proficient knowledge of code management tools such as TFS
- Evaluate code to ensure that it is valid, properly structured, meets industry standards, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems
- Microsoft 365 experience including SharePoint, Power Automate, Power Apps, Power BI, and Dynamics 365
- Design, develop, maintain and support web applications using Visual Studio, C#, and ETL applications using Visual Studio SSIS, SSRS and SSMS
Education, Experience, and Mandatory Attributes:
- Degree or diploma in Computer Science or other related fields
- 2+ years team management experience
- 6+ years of progressive development experience
- Solid understanding and experience of .NET development and design technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft certifications are a plus
Employment Type: Full-time
Only qualified candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered for this position.