For the past 25 years, TGT (The Genesis Team) has worked to create an industry-leading team of professionals who develop new products and deliver world-class services internally and externally. We are visionary in our leadership and work very closely with our clients to help them to Profit Through Technology®.
To facilitate our client’s success, TGT is looking for a self-motivated, business-minded, growth-oriented professional to join our team as a Power BI Developer.
As our Power BI Developer, you will have extensive knowledge and experience in business intelligence, data integration, data warehousing, modeling, database, and all technical aspects of BI tools. Your ultimate goal is to help our clients to implement valuable business intelligence tools that allow them to make informed decisions.
- Design, create and implement BI solutions on premise and in the cloud
- Develop interactive visual reports, KPI scorecards, and dashboards
- Translate business goals into technical specifications
- Discover relationships in data to uncover meaningful insights
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms
- Troubleshoot business intelligence modeling issues and develop solutions
- Responsible for design methodology and project documents
- Develop tabular and multidimensional models that are compatible with data warehouse standards
- Create and update technical documentation
- Translate business needs to technical specifications
- Securely store and back up data
Education, Experience, and Mandatory Attributes:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Data Analytics, Management Information Systems, or relevant experience
- 5 plus years of solid experience as a BI Developer or Data Scientist
- Experience working in both on premise and in the cloud
- Experience in data warehouse design and data mining
- Comprehensive understanding of database management systems, OLAP, and ETL framework
- Extensive knowledge of SQL queries, SSRS, and SSIS
- Exceptional communication skills to effectively gather requirements and collaborate with internal and external teams and stakeholders
Employment Type: Contract
Only qualified candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered for this position.