The majority of security products and services on the market today fall into a category known as security information and event management (SIEM). These products function by monitoring your systems and alerting you to any anomalies or issues.
SIEM systems can help you to:
- Gain comprehensive visibility into security data from a single console
- Reduce thousands of events into a manageable list of prioritized offenses
- Analyze network, endpoint, asset and user data to quickly detect threats
- Simplify compliance with automated data ingestion, correlation and reports
- Integrate threat intelligence from third-parties
- Deploy a scalable platform on-premises, in the cloud or as a hybrid model
Once used only by enterprise companies with large budgets and dedicated technical staff, SIEM has evolved considerably in the past few years, making conglomerate level security available at affordable prices, regardless of your company’s size or capabilities.
SIEM solutions are also useful because they:
- Combine detection systems with machine learning algorithms to help find and recognize previously unknown threats
- Scale, meaning you can start small and increase your features and security levels as your company grows
- Can be purchased from MSSPs in pre-packaged systems you can use out-of-the-box
- Are easy to integrate, provided you find the right solution for your needs
TGT Solutions’ consultants work with your organization to find the right SIEM solution for your needs. Our experts are highly qualified to supply and integrate most major SIEM products, including IBM’s QRadar platform.
Learn how we can help your business Profit Through Technology®
Contact us today