Breaches happen, but how do you respond?
IBM Security QRadar® helps you gain comprehensive insights to quickly detect, investigate and respond to potential threats.
QRadar SIEM automatically analyzes and correlates activity across multiple data sources including system logs, data activities, network information flows, user activity, known vulnerabilities and threat definitions. It uses high level analytics to identify both known and unknown threats, provides centralized visibility into your entire system, and serves you actionable insights so you can prevent and contain high priority threats.
QRadar SIEM intelligently tracks and analyzes:
- Security events: From firewalls, virtual private networks, intrusion detection systems, intrusion prevention systems, databases and more
- Network events: From switches, routers, servers, hosts and more
- Network activity context: Layer 7 application context from network and application traffic
- Cloud activity: From SaaS and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) environments, such as Office365, SalesForce.com, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure and Google Cloud
- User and asset context: Contextual data from identity and access management products and vulnerability scanners
- Endpoint events: From the Windows event log, Sysmon, EDR solutions and more
- Application logs: From enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions, application databases, SaaS applications and more
- Threat intelligence: From sources such as IBM X-Force®
Gain actionable insights, quickly identify the top threats and reduce the total alert volume for all of your systems and devices:
Gain comprehensive visibility into enterprise data across all of your on-premises and cloud-based environments from a single, centralized viewooint.
Detect known and unknown threats, go beyond individual alerts to identify and prioritize potential incidents, and apply AI to accelerate investigation processes by 50%.
Gain closed-loop feedback to continuously improve detection, and leverage automated security intelligence to proactively hunt threats and automate containment.
IBM named a Gartner Magic Quadrant SIEM Leader for the 11th consecutive year: