TGT Solutions Inc. is a premier Systems Integrator focused on helping organizations to “Profit Through Technology®” since 1996. As a proudly Canadian company, we are a team of innovative professionals experiencing exponential growth. We have several exciting products and clients we’re looking to grow and strengthen in the coming months. We are seeking a Senior Full Stack .NET/SharePoint Developer to join our team.
You are passionate about what you do, and you have excellent verbal and written communication skills. You work well with others, and you care about your deliverables and your clients. You take ownership of the clients, projects, and products you are responsible for while speaking up when you have good ideas.
- Design, develop, maintain and support web applications using Visual Studio, VB, C#, Telerik, jQuery; ETL applications using Visual Studio SSIS and SSRS and SQL; SharePoint 2013+ applications
- Understand and leverage appropriate software architecture patterns
- Build cross-browser compatible and highly scalable web applications
- Test web services, web applications, and distributed applications
- Facilitate code review between peers to promote high-quality work
- Very proficient in ASP .NET using MVC, SPA, and Entity Framework
- Experience developing .NET Core applications
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) and is willing to assist in improving overall unit testing
- Knowledgeable in T-SQL, schema design and store procedures, views, and query optimization
- Good understanding of SDLC and solution delivery methodologies
- Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git
- Evaluate code to ensure that it is valid, properly structured, meets industry standards and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems
- Related University degree or College diploma
- Five or more years of progressive experience in this field
- At least 5 full life cycles designing, coding, testing, and supporting SharePoint 2013+ including libraries and custom workflows, hybrid architecture (on-prem/online)
- Experience with Salesforce Lightening/Force.Com, Hadoop, Teradata, Power BI, High Charts, OpenX, and Veeva vault are all highly desirable
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to interpret business needs and liaise with stakeholders effectively
- MCSD or ready to get certified
Employment Type: Full time
Only qualified candidates eligible to work and residing in Canada will be considered for this position.