TGT Solutions Inc. is a premier Systems Integrator focused on helping organizations to “Profit Through Technology®” since 1996. As a proud Canadian company, we are a team of innovative professionals experiencing exponential growth. We are seeking an Senior Database & ETL Developer to join our team.
You are passionate about what you do as well as having excellent verbal and written communication skills. You work well with others and you care about your deliverables and your clients.
- Responsible for the analysis, design and development
of SQL Server database (DB), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) & SQL
Server Reporting Services (SSRS):
- Architect database from conceptual, logical and physical modelling through to implementation
- Design, develop and troubleshoot business intelligence projects utilizing ETL and reporting tools such as SSIS and SSRS
- Develop detailed SQL scripts to parse and import/export several flat files into DB
- Develop detailed SQL scripts to implement business logic for the SSIS packages
- Ensure data processes are performing efficiently and are using best practices, standards, and guidelines
- Evaluate new and existing applications to determine technical changes, schedule projects and resources, and monitor project timelines
- Create and maintain technical and functional design documents for projects
- Demonstrate the ability to use communication channels with other technical resources to improve business practices
- Open to learning new things
- Already Microsoft certified or willing to write exams to become certified quickly
- Ability to effectively demonstrate what is being developed and implemented
- Ability to get up to speed on existing applications with minimal supervision
- Related University degree or College diploma
- Five or more years of progressive experience in this field with some demonstrated leadership
- Flexibility (in solution approach, work location)
- Database Management skills including but not limited to T-SQL, Stored Procedures, SQL Server, SSIS and SSRS
Only qualified candidates residing in eligible to work in Canada will be considered for this position.