TGT Solutions Inc. is a premier Systems Integrator focused on helping organizations to “Profit Through Technology®” since 1996. As a proud Canadian company, we are a team of innovative professionals experiencing exponential growth. We are seeking a Senior SharePoint Developer to join our team.
- Act as SharePoint expert to help clients align business needs with SharePoint features and functionality
- Gather and analyze requirements of assigned projects
- Provide successful solutions to clients’ business/technical problems
- Consult on best practices for SharePoint; work with clients to recommend the correct course of action, especially with SharePoint Online and Office 365
- Architect, design, develop, implement and provide maintenance within SharePoint applications
- Participate in integration and migration (write scripts) of content from various platforms into SharePoint
- Extend SharePoint functionality through web parts, event receivers, custom components, features, and other components
- Build and configure sites, libraries, content types, site columns, metadata, and/or other configuration as required
- Create solutions for line of business data integration
- Configure/customize search
- Build custom forms and workflows
- Investigate and evaluate new SharePoint and Office 365 technologies/methodologies
- Create training documentation from client’s IT administrators to portal end-users
- Provide support and maintenance of new and existing portals
- University/College student or graduate in an IT/Computer Science related discipline.
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft SharePoint Online.
- Full understanding of SharePoint structure including site collections, sites, content types, site columns, libraries, lists, pages, web parts, views, permissions, and search.
- Experience with SharePoint Online Development, CSOM, PnP templates, remote event receivers, custom web parts, SPFX apps
- Previous experience implementing .net solutions using C# utilizing client-side frameworks like React or Angular.
- Exposure to Agile software development lifecycle processes.
Employment Type: Contract
Only qualified candidates eligible to work in Canada will be considered for this position.