TGT (The Genesis Team) has worked to create an industry-leading consulting team to develop new products and deliver world-class services internally and externally.
To facilitate these initiatives, TGT is looking for a self-motivated, business-minded, growth-oriented professional to join our Temenos Transact Team.
You are an IT professional with experience in banking and financial systems. You have expertise in areas such as business requirements gathering, analysis, design, and development of optimal business/technical solutions, testing, as well as supporting end-users and stakeholders.
- Perform detailed root cause analysis and resolution
- Rapidly adapt and respond to changes in the environment and priorities
- Create an atmosphere of competence, trust, and credibility by executing quality work on time
- Strong expertise in T24/Temenos Transact environment
- Troubleshoot and correct issues along with related problems in the Temenos Transact environment
- Works in coordination and collaboration with other IT teams and staff as needed
- Strong understanding of finances from banking industry experience
- Cloud, AI, and API knowledge
- Scheduled on-call or overtime support may be required as needed
Mandatory Education and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and a minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Independent self-starter who takes initiative and seeks opportunities for continuous improvement
Only qualified candidates living and eligible to work in Canada will be considered for this position.