Your organization likely runs a variety of software solutions across multiple servers and data storage systems. Each of these systems introduces potential risk; any vulnerability is an open invitation to hackers and corporate spies.
As your business grows, the risk to your data also increases, until it’s no longer possible to secure your many digital touchpoints on your own. It’s also no longer practical or possible to keep up-to-date, and the situation will only grow worse as software becomes increasingly complex and interconnected.
The solution is QRadar SIEM, which automatically analyzes and correlates activity across multiple data sources including system logs, data activities, network information flows, user activity, known vulnerabilities and threat definitions. It uses high level analytics to identify both known and unknown threats, provides centralized visibility into your entire system, and serves you actionable insights so you can prevent and contain high priority threats.
QRadar SIEM intelligently tracks and analyzes :
- Security events: From firewalls, virtual private networks, intrusion detection systems, intrusion prevention systems, databases and more
- Network events: From switches, routers, servers, hosts and more
- Network activity context: Layer 7 application context from network and application traffic
- Cloud activity: From SaaS and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) environments, such as Office365, SalesForce.com, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure and Google Cloud
- User and asset context: Contextual data from identity and access management products and vulnerability scanners
- Endpoint events: From the Windows event log, Sysmon, EDR solutions and more
- Application logs: From enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions, application databases, SaaS applications and more
- Threat intelligence: From sources such as IBM X-Force®
QRadar manages your compliance needs with out-of-the-box analytics and pre-set rules that help your organization understand and comply with security requirements for your industry.
Its flexible, scalable architecture supports both large and small organizations with a variety of needs. Start with a basic implementation that can be upgraded to evolve as the organization continues to grow. Large enterprises can make use of dedicated components to support global, distributed networks.
About IBM QRadar
IBM QRadar® Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) is designed to provide security teams with centralized visibility into enterprise-wide security data and actionable insights into the highest priority threats. Actionable alerts provide greater context into potential incidents, enabling security analysts to swiftly respond to limit the attackers’ impact. Unlike other solutions, only QRadar is purpose-built to address security use cases and intentionally designed to easily scale with limited customization effort required.
Learn how we can help your business Profit Through Technology®
Contact us today