TGT Solutions Inc. is a premier Systems Integrator focused on helping Organizations to “Profit Through Technology®” We have been in business since 1996 and we are a team of innovative professionals currently experiencing exponential growth.
We are currently looking for:
Microsoft .Net Developer
You are passionate about what you do and you have excellent verbal and written communication skills. You work well with others and you care about your deliverables and your clients.
See full posting here: Microsoft Consultant
PeopleSoft Business Analyst
As a PeopleSoft Business Analyst with an excellent command of the English language, your role involves gathering and documenting PeopleSoft business requirements, troubleshooting and analyzing issues, collaborating with the technical team, and recommending solutions to meet stakeholder needs. This position requires the ability to understand user issues, research responses, and provide knowledge and support to users as it applies to their specific business processes in a fast-paced and customer-focused environment.
See full posting here: PeopleSoft Business Analyst
PeopleSoft Technology Consultant
The person filling this position:
- exudes confidence – relies on their experience gained from a variety of client and internal assignments to develop solutions of varying degrees of difficulties on target
- is comfortable working independently and/or in a team setting
- works with Team Lead and other team members to understand business functions, issues, initiatives and design specific requirements for the development
- is a “performer” – ensuring the job is done and done well with minimal supervision
- demonstrates proficiency in all aspects of software applications and business processes and is reasonably comfortable in assisting team members on technical matters when necessary
- is eager to improve their own capabilities (and those of the PeopleSoft Practice to which they are a member) through education, studying for exams and achieving industry certifications
- spends most of their time delivering services consulting on specific client environments and maintaining broad skills on a particular software application
- English fluency (excellent oral and written communication skills)
See full posting here: PeopleSoft Technology Consultant
Prior to joining TGT, the successful candidate will be asked to complete various personality indexes. In addition, the successful candidate will need to authorize TGT to conduct various background checks (e.g. prior employment verification and education verification).
To apply please fill in the following form and attach your Resume and Cover Letter.
If you are having trouble submitting using the form then please email your Resume and Cover Letter to HR@tgtsolutions.com